Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sora is now Sara - and a Florida Girl!

Sora flew to Tampa today from Rochester, NY. We arrived home. Only took 50 minutes to the airport, 2 1/2 hours home. Construction and traffic. We also had to make a pit stop at Pet Smart as Sara required a bigger crate with a mattress. She has already investigated it. She is quite the quiet girl, our Ami is a pest! She is at her to try to get her to play and run, but Sara has put her in her place and told her not tonight, which is fine! She is beautiful and I want to thank everyone again for our new baby. By the way, she christened Pet Smart! Oh well, and she loved the place. I don't know if she ever was in one but smell, smell, hunt, hunt and then she found out there were treats and the checkout, yippee!

Ami and Sara get along so good, Ami and Sara! Sara is very laid back but loves to run and play. It is so much fun to watch her. We are still struggling a little with the potty training issue. She is doing well but we are out more than in. She has had 4 accidents (no poop!) this week. I know it will get better and I know that for two years she has gone whenever, so we are working on it. She was a barker but that has calmed down too! Also the territorial thing is a thing of the past.

Food issues, no problem, except she will eat everything that is there and I know her little tummy is bursting. We are measuring the food right now (1/2 to 3/4 cup two times a day) and she is chewing now instead of just sucking it up!

We really love her and it is like she has never been anywhere else. I don't regret anything about her! She is going to the groomer on Thursday. She is really itchy and she needs a trim! She has wild hair! So that will be a new experience, although she will do well as she lets me brush her anytime anywhere!

Well they are both sleeping, so I guess I will read the newspaper as both of them want in my lap if I sit in my chair.....it doesn't make reading a newspaper easy! Ha Ha!
Thanks again to everyone especially Michele, Foster Mom! You did such a good job of taking care of her! Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment