Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2008

BFFs -- MANNY AND HIS GIRL

Hello! We got home late last night and seem to be settling in nicely. He was a bit shy this morning, especially when he met our daughter, Stephanie, but I'm sure that will change over the next few days.
The introduction to our two Cairns went very smoothly. We took them to a park near our house and slowly walked them closer to each other. Once they had sniffed each other and seemed okay, we walked all 3 back to the house and took them off leash. Currently all 3 are curled up around my computer chair :o)
He's still a bit skittish, especially when I walk toward him, but he seems to be getting more comfortable by the hour. I have found a dog trainer who will come to our house and work with all 3 dogs and Stephanie.

Something tells me that things are going to be just fine.... She's been home from school for less than an hour and he's already letting her rub his belly :o)

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment