Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Capt Butler now Assistant Professor!

Foster Mom Ruth sent this update and preface:
I am brutally honest about my fosters so I thought it would be awhile before Capt Butler's dream forever home would ask for him. With the marking,aggressiveness, etc. even his wonderful conformation, health and gorgeous coat might not get him a home. HOWEVER, the perfect couple took a chance and wouldn't you know that he has proven me a liar on all counts! And I know he is snickering every time they report his great behavior. So, now a report on the newest Hurricane!

From Furever Family:
As to the captain, he went to sleep with us at about 10PM. He likes his little dog bed that we have set up in the bedroom. He slept all the waythrough until about 6:30 or 7. We all had breakfast after which we went out for a walk. He is at the university with me right now being the perfect little gentleman. He went to class with me, was a bit rude and slept through a portion of my lecture. He loves the students and believes their sole purpose in life is to pet him, a belief that they are encouraging. All in all he is an absolute sweetheart.
Thank you again,
Joe S., Ph.D.Professor University of Miami

No comments:

Post a Comment