Pages

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Happy Adoption Day Starling now Sookie

Today is a happy and sad day for me. Happy because little, sweet Starling got adopted by a wonderful family in Ashville, NC. They have a little 3 yr. old Cairn named Stella. Stella and Starling could be twins they look so much alike. I know she will be very loved in her new home. Sad because I will miss her being here and all the kisses she gave. It's not easy when you have to say good-bye. Her new name will be Sookie, which means love. I'm attaching some pictures of the happy new parents, Laurie and Skip, and new sister, Stella. My Nikki is in one of the pictures. Stella and Sookie are both black brindle. In the picture with Skip and Laurie, Sookie is sitting next to Skip. Happy Forever, Starling. Nancy in SC

No comments:

Post a Comment