Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Some Cairn Holiday Greetings






Meatloaf , Duffy and Tori Binns



Scarlett & Minnie Kelly
Auntie Joanna sent this cute poem:
Doggies White Christmas
I'm dreaming of a slow squirrel
One I could catch and make my toy
Or a lovely shoe
That I could chew Would add greatly to my joy
I'm dreaming of a dog biscuit
Tall as a house and twice as wide
Little toys that squeak and kids that shriek
And huge bones made of rawhide
I'm dreaming of a huge buffet
With all the plates at tables edge
Grabbing hefty portions
Of people rations Before they go in the fridge
I'm dreaming of a long walkie
One where I choose where I will go
Greeting doggie friends Sniffing both ends
Our tails wagging to and fro
I'm dreaming of a soft pillow
all to myself at the end of day
Where I snore the evening away
Storing energy for doggie play...

No comments:

Post a Comment