Pages

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Happy Gotcha Day Cinny!

On December 6, 2004, my brother and I picked Cinny up from a shelter. She was to be a Bed & Biscuit, but she had problems and I knew things would be hard for her. So she never left. After all this time I still don't think she's ready for adoption so we'll continue to keep her until she's ready. Or until the world's ready for her. Which ever happens first. This year we almost lost her twice to really really bad seizures. Both taking a long time to recover from. She dug a hole in our carpet. Not once but twice! She ate the cover off a scrapbook that I was making for a friend. Princess Hefty Hinny has learned to back out of her harness. Which almost cost her her life on our road. She continues to be a challenge at times. But remember she's a true hero. If it weren't for her there wouldn't be an Oz and I wouldn't be stressing my butt off up here in the middle of no where.
kc in Gaylord, MI

No comments:

Post a Comment