Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Doggie Version of Christmas Classic

Bobbi B. wrote:



This appeared on another list...I thought it especially fitting since so many of you are knee deep in the white stuff :-)

[start humming: "Winter Wonderland"]


Dog tags ring, are you listenin'?
In the lane, snow is glistenin'.
It's yellow , NOT white
I've been there tonight
Marking up my winter wonderland.

Smell that tree?
That's my fragrance.
It's a sign for wand'ring vagrants.
"Avoid where I pee, it's MY pro-per-ty!"
Marked up as my winter wonderland.

In the meadow Dad will build a snowman,
following the classical design.
Then I'll lift my leg and let it go Man,
So all the world will know it's
mine-mine-mine.

Straight from me to the fencepost,
flows my natural incense boast;
"Stay off of my TURF,
this is my piece of earth"
I marked it as my winter wonderland.
.___

.

No comments:

Post a Comment