Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2008



Okay, so I wasn't tall enough to get a really good perspective on it... But this morning I looked over and the little black and white dogs were being a perfect Yin and Yang -- two little paisley-shaped blobs with butts almost touching. Too cute! Bogey is such a love -- he gives me little kisses often. And the two of them have lots of teasing and playing routines worked out. We recently upgraded their diet after talking with (is it Bonnie?) Becker, and Bogey ADORES it. He will lick the bowls long after the food is gone and last night, for the first time ever, I found him carrying his food bowl into the living room for additional attention! I hope you and your kids are catching up on your sleep. Clearly, my kids have "first dibs" when it comes to my bed! Charlotte, Bogey and Pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment