Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Wish They All Could Be California Girls!

Just wanted to share an update from CP Augusta (one of the A-List cairns) and her pic with that gorgeous CP blanket from Aunty Barb. Emma is now a California girl and is HOME. Allison in BC

Hi foster mommy, I have a new name and it is Emma. I like it. My mommy called my name when I chased the cat and I stopped and turned and came back to her. It is nice here. I have a lot of toys to pick up and bring in my crate, but I don't play with them yet. I like the ones that squeak. I've attached a picture of me saying Hi with my new bed and toy. Bye-Bye

Hi Allison, Little Emma is just so sweet. She follows me everywhere. I took her out front to walk up and pick up the mail. She seemed to like it out there better than the backyard. But I'm not quite ready to take her out there again, even double leashed. She runs in circles and wiggles all over. Found her place to potty in the yard. She's eating well. She will only eat in her crate and likes me to be right there with her. That's not too much to ask. She takes all her toys in her crate with her. Very possessive with them. I have a pet bed by every chair I sit in so she can be close by. I am trying to break her from chasing the cats. I keep her leash on her in the evening in the living room so I can grab it if she darts. She hears their bells and perks right up. Just wanted to let you know she seems real happy and that little tail sure wags.

No comments:

Post a Comment