Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Nugent is Now Teddy

Nugent (now Teddy) is a lucky little boy. He is happily in his furever home after he escaped and spent several days hiding in the bushes. Here is an update.


Hi Everyone! The first night went really well and Nugent slept in my arms. I love this little dog!!!! He is becoming my tight little buddy. He never leaves my side and seems quite content sleeping in my arms and next to his "family" on the couch. He enjoys exploring the yard and I sit out there with him. We (all 3) had a walk today and it was great. Stuie let Teddy eat all his food and stood there and watched him. He will not let Frank get away with that. There is something about Teddy that is very non-threatening to other animals, don't you think. Its like they go out of their way to be nice to him.

I was lying in bed asleep and what do I awake to but little kisses from Teddy. These were the first "official" kisses and they were wonderful. He is like the Mother Teresa of Cairns. So sweet and kind! He'll sleep with anyone, even the cat. She does not know what to make of it but allows it. He loves the deck and sits out there and watches the bugs fly around for hours. He is getting into the squirrels. He enjoys the back yard and takes his lead from the other dogs about going out and doing business. His tail has started wagging. He is very sociable to guests and goes right to them. He is eating well. I have added some ground turkey to the mix and its making everyone happy. He is so beautiful and so sweet. He is now seamlessly a part of our household.
Cate

No comments:

Post a Comment