Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Romney is (S)Elected!!

My little foster girl Romney ("Spuds") flew out to her new home in Denver last Sunday morning.

She has overcome a lot of adversity in her life - coming from a puppymill - and her trip out of here was no different. With flooded & closed roads to O'Hare and weather restrictions, I knew her new home was meant to be - that is, if she made it there. She did, of course - silly me!

Romney was one of the "Presidential Candidates" and she was one of the last to be adopted. She was very skittish and afraid when she here. She really did improve but she still has a ways to go.

Romney was great with my dogs. Always respecting their space and hierarchy. I think she will be better off not living with her arch-enemy Foster Dad although he does miss her! (Actually, they did start to warm up to each other near the end thanks to turkey hot dogs.)

We miss her terribly. Her whooo hooo bark and her sweet face. I know she will find her happily ever after and become a true cairn princess as it should be.

Thank you Colonel Potter for saving my Spudsie. Hope you like my video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjS3r5SrzjI

Mary Jean (IL) with resident cairns Maggie, Casey & Duke




No comments:

Post a Comment