Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Addy Update

Addy is doing great. I took her to some more classes with me and Trixie, and she follows me anywhere. She's sitting for treats, but still goes the other way if you're trying to pick her up. But sometimes and only if she wants to, I'll stop and tell her to sit, then she'll let me come near and pick her up.

I've never seen any dog as excited about food as she is. She's looking good. Has put on more weight and has some tone to her now after walking every day. She's much fuller than she was before, so her new nickname is Chunky Monkey, although she's far from overweight. She's grabbing her toys and shaking them, and she actually initiated play with Trixie the other morning. You know she can walk right under Trixie's belly, and she started nipping at Trixie's legs and making little growly noises. So Trixie head-butted Addy and it was on. It didn't last long, but it's a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment