Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Etheridge is now Maisie

Good Morning All,
Maisie had a great day yesterday trying to figure out a new household. You can see that she was willing to play with me and is so glad to have her pink dog. Thank you, Corinne, for sending that with her! She slept all night and was ready to get up about the same time as her schedule had listed. I mixed the kibble with a little cottage cheese and she ate the entire bowl so I think we'll use that for awhile. Just keep backing off on the amount of cottage cheese each time. I don't think she likes to chew. The kibble is just too hard. Who knows what she was fed in the puppy mill. I did call and make appt with our vet next week. I know there is nothing wrong with her, but I would like them to get to know her. They were terrific with our prior cairn and always tried to give him the benefit of the doubt. Now they can meet Maisie and see a sweet little girl. She did go on a couple of walks yesterday and one this morning. She does pretty well and seems to enjoy them. Of course, we didn't go too far and I'm sure the altitude affects her just like anyone else who comes from sea level. During the day she lays at the feet of one of us or follows us around like a little black shadow. We just love her! We'll keep you posted at time goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment