Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Beanie McBean's Happy Ever After

Sometimes it's not so much "a small world" as it is "a big family" - like Beanie's story. Oh, and Anne in Houston, TX started the update by sending this adorable photo of Beanie's mohawk!

Bonnie in Cleveland, OH:
MacBean was tied to a garage for a year when the mail lady finally talked his owner into giving him to her. She turned him over to me and I was lucky enough to foster him. His coat was totally matted and dreadlocked. My groomer, wonderful man that he is, did not shave Beanie down. He groomed him and made him look handsome. Beanie was a sweet little dog for one who had been left tied outside as he was.
Carolynne in Ft. Wayne, IN adds:
This is so timely - I met McBean - now Beanie - in July. He is doing very well and very spoiled. His family loves him very much and he's dad's best buddy. How do I know this? He is the new big brother to my former foster Shenanigan who started her new life with Beanie in July. Beanie's mom still tells the story of his former life and the rescue by the mail lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment