Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Another Lilo Update

I cannot even begin to tell you how much I love my Lilo (fka Colpy)! It has been almost two months since I adopted her and I could not have been matched with a more perfect dog. She is the light of my life and has made things so much easier for me after losing my first cairn, Louie, back in February. There's something special about adopting a puppy mill dog. You look at them differently; you see the world the way they see it. Lilo has opened my eyes to so much! Everyday she learns to be more and more brave and I learn a lot from her too. To know she had suffered in a puppy mill for almost 5 years and to come as far as she has with first her foster mom, Marsha, and now with me- it's such a blessing! Recently, we had our foster Kiki, now Maddie, come stay with us for a week. Maddie was adopted back in June by a wonderful family who lives nearby. Although Maddie doesn't care much for other dogs, I managed to snap this picture during some down-time. Maddie is on the left and Lilo on the right. Don't they look cute together? Just wanted to thank CP again for the wonderful job they do in helping these precious pups find their forever homes!
Amy in Syracuse, NY

No comments:

Post a Comment