Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Nala's Update

Well foster mom, Deb, the summer is almost over here and I can't wait for this thing called Halloween! My aunt and mom bought me a costume and she's throwing a Halloween party for us fur kids! I've spent all summer here at my grandma's, learning spanish and running around the yard. My grandma likes to give me too many treats and now my mom put me on a diet! No extra treats until my weight gets back to normal. She says I have a year to get into top shape for my eye surgery. But I miss my treats! Oh well. Guess what? We're moving to my grandma's! Well, at least four days out of the week. From Wednesday night to Monday afternoon, we'll all be here at my grandma's. My mom says that it's better for us and eventually, we'll all move here full time. She sleeps with us in the basement and makes sure we're comfortable. I like it down there, I sneak downstairs all the time. Well, hope you guys are all ok and tell the crew I said "Bow-wow!"
Luv, Nala


Nala has been getting along great here. She runs around everyday and plays with her brothers. She loves to eat and my mom gives her way to many treats so now she's on a diet. I want to make sure her sugar is under control well before her surgery and tests. Halloween is my favorite holiday so of course I bought these little guys costumes. Here are some pics of Nala and the boys. Hope all is well with you and your fur kids.
Rochelle

No comments:

Post a Comment