Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Adair Update

From Karen & Tony O in Yuma, AZ: Here is a cute update and a couple of pictures from our last foster, Adair.

Hi Momma Karen and Papa Tony!
I really like my new home and I wanted to send some pictures of my beautiful self on the ranch. I keep getting upgraded. It must be because I'm so good. I have a new fluffy bed to go under my blankie, and new bowls that are just my height, chewies to keep me busy, and I get to do whatever I want! But I really want to pee on the rug...and I can't do that. I try anyway. (Foster mom told her moms to pick up the rugs. :) ) Some man came to visit. Momma Patty calls him dad, but he's not Tony, so I growl at him and tell him not to touch me. Momma Sherry always kisses me on the head and hugs me and I don't like it too much, but I just sigh and let her. She's OK...a little bit too touchy, but she gives me yummy treats. Momma Patty takes me for a walk every morning with my two big sisters. I really like to walk. I also like to sleep in my crate, sleep in my bed in the living room, food (big wags), treats (happy dancing), and when my mommas come home from work (barking, running in circles). I hope you like the pictures of me. My hair is getting longer, so I'm starting to look more like the special Cairn I am and not some other d-o-g.
Wags and licks, Addy

No comments:

Post a Comment