Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Mr. Murphy, Cairn Esquire

Since it is now legal for lawyers to advertise their legal services (tacky though that may be), and since Willie is in such a lather (pun intended) over the "bafs" and all, we are allowing Mr. Murphy free space to offer his assistance.

Dere Mr. Willie,
I wuld be hapi to reprisent you. Sense you was tweated difrunt from deuddrs and u wur in pwison...you hab a vewy good case. As the onwy CornTerror aturney in the wurld, I habs a good record wif such maters.
I kin fwy down and file a stwaining ordur Mundy, but will need aadvanse cuz fadder duzn't wet us cary muney. My ticket will cos bout free hundret, but it will cost more to ship my couch. I neber goanywhere wifout my couch.
Sum times a letr frum me wil hep. Dat wone cost nuffin. Wet me no wat U want's to do.
Mr. Murphy, Esq

No comments:

Post a Comment