Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Update on Callie fka Calzada

I read the Cairn Terrier Times piece by Mary Calzada and I wanted to pass along that the dog named Calzada, in honor of her husband, is doing great.

Callie (as I now call her) is living the life of a pampered princess- the life she deserves. She originally started out in San Francisco and lived there for about a year, but now we have moved up to the Portland area. Here she has a little fenced in back yard for herself and gets to go to the dog park every weekend.

She is also a great traveler. My family is on the east coast and I always take her with me when I fly home. She is excellent. At the airport everyone is amazed by how well behaved she is. During layovers we sit in the lounge and she has her own seat. And when I take her out from under the seat the people around me are shocked to find out there was a dog there at all.

My parents have 3 girl cairns as well and she loves playing with them when we visit. She fits right in. She is a great dog.
Thanks, Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment