Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Snickers' Summer Fun

The boys are doing great. They are having a great summer, we just got back from the cottage today, we were there all week.They had a wonderful time. I just love Snickers, he is just a wonderful and loving boy. He fits in so well and Brodie and he get along great. Snickers went in the water and swam a little. He is still a little nervous of the water but he sees Brodie swimming around so he wants to go in. He ran in yesterday and did a little swim then came running out and looked so proud of himself. I will try and get some pictures of him swimming. Everyone in my family just loves him, and he is doing really well with my nieces, they love him. He runs over and jumps on them now when they come to visit. I just can't tell you how much I love him. He is just so sweet. Thank you for him. I will try to send some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment