Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Espresso Joe and Caprina - Loved in Ohio

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=4vvqpnr.9nrs0cwb&x=0&h=1&y=w33g5z&localeid=en_US
Hi – I’m sending you some pictures of my 2 Col. Potter rescues. Espresso Joe and Caprina. Joey is the blonde. Caprina is the little redhead. I adopted them in 2004.

I got Joey first, but he was so lonely for his girlfriend Lollypop (couldn’t get her cause she was already adopted) that I went searching for a little girl for him and me. Found little Caprina. Seems no one wanted her because of her age – ears tipped over – only 3 teeth and her tongue sticks out of the side of her mouth. Well, I decided we old people need loved too so I applied and got her.

She is a sweet little thing and has bonded well with Joey. Joey is a total love bug – never far from me. Caprina is more independent (like most females – lol) but she is also very loving. They both love tummy rubs and sleeping with me every night. When its time for bed all I have to say is bedtime and it’s a race to the bedroom. They know whichever gets to the bed first gets to sleep on the pillow next to me.

It such fun to have the two of them. They play together and snuggle on the couch together. I’m so happy to have them. Anyone wanting to adopt should not shy away from an older cairn – my two are not youngsters, but they act like they are. I’m hoping for many more years of their love.
I am so happy with them and they make my life complete. Barb in Ohio

No comments:

Post a Comment