Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Dog Food List

Recently the following was posted to our CRM Group. Because nutrition is one of the most important issues dog owners face, I'm reposting it here for everyone.

Question: Where do we have the list of Dog food ingredients? Also where is the Info on the Raw Diet? Thanks.
Deirdre, IA

Answer: We don't really have a list of dog food ingredients. But you can find info about that from Mary Straus' website www.dogaware.com.

I've attached a Word document with the kibble document. For more info on feeding decent kibbles, canned, frozen, etc. go to:
www.dogaware.com {Please email cpcrnpostadoptionblog@gmail.com and I will send you this document - kg}

For info on feeding raw or cooked foods go to: http://www.b-naturals.com/index.php?main_page=newsletters or go to: www.b-naturals.com and click on newsletters. That will take you to the index.

The most important thing I can tell you is if you choose to feed raw or cooked (and I say this about kibble as well) is NOT to feed the same thing day after day after day. Dogs need a variety of healthy foods just as you and I do. :) So many time I hear a person who has come up with this wonderful recipe that they make every weekend or once a month and feed that exclusively. That is not going to fill all the dog's nutritional needs.
Bonnie, OH

No comments:

Post a Comment