Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Hello from Jack (fka Cermak aka Jax)

I adopted Jack almost a year ago from CP and he is so dear to me! He's my "internet man" because I saw him on the website and it was "love at first sight". He has learned a few tricks; even "come" ;although I sometimes have to add "let's have a cookie" to get his attention. He sleeps in my bed every night, follows me wherever I go, and patiently waits in his "lounge" (the bathroom equipped with his basket, toys, food, water and CP Auntie's blanket) while I'm at work. He smoothers me in kisses when I get home, and about every hour after that. He even has started liking it when I get out the leash to go for walks. He used to run and hide...never could figure out why.
I'm taking Jack to the Cairn Terrier Party in our area this weekend. He really is such a sweetie. He has stolen my heart : )
Thanks,
Kathleen M

Seattle, WA

No comments:

Post a Comment