Pages

Friday, August 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to Ruairidh!!!

Ruairidh Erickson Campbell here. Today I am 2 years old!

To my Foster Mom Kaaren and all my CP Aunties I wanted to say thank you! You saved my mom and my brothers and me and now I have a great home!

My forever mom loves me oh so much. She tells me I am her bestest boy! Imagine that!? She helps the updates team and Allison and Lauren. She tells me about all the other little dogs you are helping find safe forever homes. Here is a picture of me sitting on my very own throne. It’s really Dad’s favorite leather chair but we won’t tell him! See how she spoils me? I get to run and play in a big yard and there is a new park just down the street from us where we can walk for miles and miles. It smells of deer and mice and ducks and all sorts of other little critters. I LOVE that place!


Mom here: Thank you Thank you! Ruairidh is my little love. He is such a little brat and such a good boy all rolled up into one very Cairn little body. I hope the pictures come through. I am really out of practice doing this so I hope you get to see the little prince. He is SOOO spoiled!

Jane C. and Ruairidh too! in Ohio!

No comments:

Post a Comment