Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Miss Annie Update

Miss Annie is settling in nicely. She is very much a little couch potato. We took the pups to the river again and she was a different dog. While she prefers to be inside, she is still very curious at the river. All those yummy smells! We have discovered that Annie is quite the thief, (in a cute way). She started with my daughter Julie's socks. One day we found several of them near her bed. Then she began pulling her fur brother Lincoln's stuffies near her bed. One evening after we returned home, I saw a flicker out of the corner of my eye. I turned and there was Annie trying to pull Dad's backpack towards her bed. It was just the funniest thing!! When she chooses to sleep on the big bed, she has this habit of pulling the folded blankets I keep at the end, into the middle of the bed. She is the best entertainment my soul could have hoped for. As you can see, she has made herself at home and ! is quite comfortable. Most of the time she sleeps on her back or side this way. She is such a joy and it is a kick watching her every new discovery. It is like seeing through the eyes of a child again. I Thank You so very, very much,

No comments:

Post a Comment