Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

KIRBY'S 2nd Gotcha Day!!!

On this date two years ago, Sandy Allen brought me my favorite little boy--and we've been inseparable ever since! My little guy was a scared and fearful puppy mill boy when he was rescued from that awful place but has now blossomed into the loving, trusting, and spunky cairn prince he was always meant to be. Since that day two years ago, he has served as a therapy dog for senior citizens, breed representative for CP at public events, nightly snuggle buddy for me, best friend to his kitty sis Chloe, a wonderful walking/hiking companion, my faithful little watchdog and protector, a granddog who LOVES his Nana and Poppie (and their dog, Emma), and countless other things!
I have included some of my most favorite pics of my handsome dude...and believe me, it's hard to choose! This link should work (hopefully!):
http://jocelyna77.shutterfly.com/
Happy Gotcha, Kirby Blue!!!!
Jocelyn, Canton, OH

No comments:

Post a Comment