Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Tibo at Home in Texas

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to send a couple new pictures of Tibo ( I adoped him in Dec. 07). He has decided that the groomer is an o.k. person,,and let her make him into a handsome little fellow this time. I could not get a picture of him smiling - he was to busy trying to check out the camera. Tibo is still growing and learning to live a life outside of a mill, but he keeps showing new signs on a regular basis. He really loves his belly rubs and is now following me everywhere I go, just like my little girl Sandy. Right now while I am at the computer they both are asleep beside me and Tibo is on his back with all 4 feet in the air. I love this.

Thanks, CP for all you do for these little ones.

Marilyn S, Canyon Lake Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment