Pages

Monday, October 13, 2008

A Thank You from Abbey's Mom

I just want to say a Great big " Thanks " to Lorraine for her work with CP. It was so great meeting you and your hubby. and your fur kids. I have had my precious little Abbey home for 3 days now and she is exactely like Lorraine described in her write ups about her. Ab's begining to run around the yard and bark at things. She even ran an errand with Sandy (her new sister) around the yard. They were so cute together. The 3 of them - Abbey, Sandy & Tibo - haven't quite decided how this works between them or who fits where just yet. But things are looking good so far. Abbey will be allowed to watch & see and praised as she grows into being the other princess in this home. I don't want to get mushy, but I just can't understand how anyone could treat these little babies the way they do in the mills, Thank you all, who are Col Potter Rescue and all you do. Marilyn S in Tx.

No comments:

Post a Comment