Pages

Friday, October 24, 2008

Oliver's Fall Jacket

Hi… I would like to post a recent picture and an update about the new man in my life… Oliver.

He was part of the puppy mill rescue of 25 cairns back in August. Oliver is 9 months and 11 days old is the love of my life. He is such a perfect fit in our family. Loves our cat (fatty) and chases him around the house constantly. He has a habit of sticking his tongue out all the time, it is so darn cute.

He is my husband’s new best friend and they play together all the time. I love how excited he gets when we walk through the door, he wags his tail and runs around the kitchen like he just won the lottery, it’s hysterical. I bought him his first fall jacket with his name engraved on it and wanted to show everyone the picture.

Thanks for everything that everyone did to rescue my friend and bring him to me…
Michelle and Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment