Pages

Monday, October 13, 2008

Hockey & Kassie go to the Blue Angels Show

We took Kassie and Hockey to see the Blue Angels ( http://www.blueangels.navy.mil/index.htm) fly in San Francisco yesterday and the both of them did beautifully. I was expecting Kassiet o act like a ninny with all of those pesky flying rats "seagulls" like my JRT does, but she didn't she was composed and just looked like at the rats like a good girl. I was even impressed how the both of them didn't shake or climb into our laps when the LOUD jets flew directly overhead. The past two years with Buddy (RB 2-13-08) who shook like a leaf when the planes flew and the birds too. It was so nice, even though the others around us commended my JRT Bailey for shooing away the birds, she's a nut. I had Kassie's Adopt Me bandana on and sure enough she caught the eye of quite a few people. In fact I had one couple very very interested in the sweet thing. These bandanas really work!!
Katie, Tim and Hockey

Foster mom to Kasold (Kassie)

No comments:

Post a Comment