Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Book Review: When Pigs Fly!: Training Success with Impossible Dogs, by Jane Killion

Sounds like a good book - have to smile how many times terriers are mentioned...
Susan in Vermont


This is a GREAT book! I bought when having ‘focus’ issues in agility class with Charlie, my terrier mix. I liked it so much that I sent it along with my first foster Sir Scruffy Worthington to his new forever family (they didn’t have much dog experience and this book was also very thorough on basic training tips). I should get myself a new copy – thanks for reminding me!
Pam

I just bought this book 3 weeks ago - it is so entertaining and gives one of the best perspectives of the terrier mind I have ever read!! I love the author's sense of humor too. She states facts about terriers that are so obvious and true that I just laugh! My favorite is about the "independent thinking breeds" - she gets it right! I HIGHLY recommend it!!
Carolynne in Ft. Wayne IN

No comments:

Post a Comment