Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Nod has a New Mom and Brothers!!!

Foster Mom Deb in New Mexico writes:

Noddy left here this morning at 8am. His new mom has two other CP boys, Chili and Egan. Nod will keep his name. Mom came in yesterday and spent the night and just loved on little Nod all night long. Nod has really been a sweetie and deserves his new forever home! I am just thrilled for him. I shed some tears, but had to go back in to the other two fosters and my four, and they are keeping me too busy to brood too long. I cry when each one leaves, but this time was hard as it was to say goodbye, with the houseful I have here, it was good to know that Noddy is going to a wonderful forever home where mom is home all the time and he will only have two brothers to play with.
Happy forever little Nod!
Deb in NM

No comments:

Post a Comment