Pages

Friday, October 10, 2008

Ruthie Rose Turns 3

We're celebrating Ruthie's 3rd birthday today! My Dad, who does the grocery shopping, just said, "I'll get the f-r-o-s-t-y p-a-w-s when I go to Publix." Tell me he doesn't love these kids!

We also have a house guest - a 1 year-old JRT mix. So there have been many play sessions and toy box raids.

Ruthie was a December holiday gift to a family who was not familiar with the terrier cairnitude. She came into Col. Potter's loving care via Sandy A in Houston the following June. Thanks to a quick approval from Mo, I snatched her up and she was on the plane to Jax.

Ruthie is a delightful cairn - very playful and loving. Her favorite place is by my side but she also rousts the varmints in the backyard. And she plays a mean game of "dish hockey" - you can catch her video.

Thank you Col. Potter for helping to make this very special girl a happy part of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment