Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Perils of Brenna - and Support from Duncan

The purpose of this blog is to support the families who adopt our CP kids. But evidently, the Kids, tenacious terriers that they are, have found they can use it to support each other. Read Brenna's dilemma:

Dere Kouzins,
Dis hear is Cardinal now Brenna. I iz nu to habing a mom. Nobody toles me dat dey iz sneeky. Mom spoil my fun!
Furst, I gotz out of da yard. I jus go next door, but mom screemed, yelled at me, and den give me kisses. Moms iz confusin. Anywey, mom sneeked and watchded my and Soo-Soo while we wuz outside. She finds out I gots unner da gate. She hadz dad fix da gate, sew I no able to goes outside da yard. Hims also puts wire everwhere mom toles him two even dough I two big two gets out day wey.
Two, mom goes shoppin and throws a big ting of twoilet paper down da basement to putz away later. Anywey, she mus have forgotz cause me and Soo-Soo hadz so much fun tearing up all da twoilet paper. Mom says we iz bad gurls and puts us in da cwate.
Den, da nex dae we wripped up all of our siser, Heather, papers. Agin, we iz called bad gurls and puts in da cwate again.
Now, Hedder keeps all hur stuff in a box with a lid.
I iz habin a bad weak I tells youse!
Wots of wub,
Brenna


Deres Brenna Dis is not your fault. If'n kids an moms leave stuff where we can get it, den its fair game. i used to steal gum from my boys room. I didnt eat it, just stole it an hid it under da bed. he finally got smart an put it where i cant get it. i ate some oatmeal whut was in da purse of da girlyfriend. she shouldn't be leaving her purse on da floor. she learned her lesson on dat one. so you see, its moms and kids faults if we get in truble. i bet your mom neber leaves da tp wheres you can get to it eber again. as for escaping, you was just showing mom an dad dat da gate needs fixin. surely you can add gate inspektor to your resume. but its probably best if you dont leave da yard again. so don't let dis get you down, you are perfektly innocent. Duncan in Caleefornia

No comments:

Post a Comment