Pages

Saturday, October 18, 2008

A Marlee Su and Digger Update

I was just on the CP website - the blog and YouTube are GREAT! I see a number of older dogs for adoption and remember adopting Taddy. NEVER regreted that although he was only with me for a little less than 4 years. He was wonderful in his own little ways. I have to admit that we didn't "bond" like with some of my others, but I deeply loved and respected him. He was just in his own little world most of the time and that was fine with both of us. As long as he could get into the window seat and enjoy a good storm now and then, he was happy.


Marlee Su is still hanging in there. She has mostly good days now but has trouble getting around some and paces the house some nights.


Digger is, well, Digger. He is the biggest sack of laziness you will ever see. Loves his bones and they seem to keep him occupied while I am at work. He would sleep in to late morning each day if I didn't get out of bed! He is my second soul dog (after my Beamer).


Take care! Kathryn, Digger and Marlee Su

No comments:

Post a Comment