Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Signed, sealed, delivered... I'm yours!

A quick update on Wylie...

Just want to let you know that Wylie and I are at my/our home and he seems to have been here all along. He's just plain wonderful, calm, cute, beautiful, well-mannered, fun, independent, I could go on for hours. He was good as gold both in the car and when I got him home. Of course, there is no outside opening he can find, but he doesn't seem to have looked for one. I will send pictures all around very soon.

I changed his tag information about two hours before he arrived. Hey, he's signed, sealed, and delivered. No way he'll ever be returned! I look forward to many years of companionship and smiles. Gosh, he's nice.

My thanks to all of you for your caring for the doggies and for the care you take in placing them. I'm very grateful.

Sincerely,
Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment