Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Reid Has a Chocolare Lab FurSis!

I just wanted to let all of you know that Reid is settling in very nicely here and Kia, the chocolate lab, seems to be accepting him. She decided yesterday when we were out in the back yard that she wanted to play with Reid and Reid tried it out, but wasn’t sure how he was supposed to play.

Just now, I wanted to take a picture ofthe two of them, but my camera was not right there. They were both settled in side by side on Kia’s bed in my room basking in the sun! It was a precious sight to see.

On our walks, Reid has met a number of neighborhood dogs and people. He certainly is sociable, but will need basic obedience work. One of my neighbors is a teacher and is finding out when the next opening in one of her classes will be.

I will keep you posted and if I can get some good pictures, I will certainly post them.
Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment