Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2009

A First Gotcha Day Anniversary for "Gary" Cooper

Just was happy to let you all know it is our "Gotcha Day" here in Omaha. It was a year ago that I laid my eyes on Cooper-fka Gary-for the first time as his foster mother, Laura B, put him in my arms. He is such a sweet gentle soul! He has become such a little darling, in spite of his WMD (weapon of mass destruction-his p__ shooter) and marking-his only fault. Love him to pieces. Maxi, my resident girl dog, loves him and they play well together. My cat Bella likes him too-they actually play together-they are the same size-she's a large long furred cat and her 10 punds match his 11 lbs. He has been very accepting to Bart, my new CP Cairn foster flunkee. Just in the last 2 weeks they have begun to play wrestle. I don't think I could ask for a better fur family. January 19th will always be an anniversary to remember. Thanks Laura for the great job you did. You gave Gary Cooper a great start in life!! Some photos:http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?Uc=100j57z1.27am8uvd&Uy=j39jw0&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0&mode=fromshare&conn_speed=1

diane h in omaha ne

No comments:

Post a Comment