Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Love at First Sight - Micky's Gotcha Day

Hi Everyone:


Yesterday I fell in love again! He is an adorable black brindle boy who was lovingly fostered by Chris C in CT.
 
Luckily, Beth A was visiting & took pics because in the excitement, I forgot to!
 
Micky traveled quietly (almost!) home to MA & the intros went well. There was lots of sniffing & running around, but everyone settled down to sleep on our bed.
 
I am so thankful to CP for rescuing him from a shelter. I can't believe no one claimed him, but their loss is my gain! My challenge today will be to keep friends & family away. I'd like today to be a quiet day of adjustment. He's a talkative guy, so I'm sure it won't be quiet!
 
Thank you everyone at CP for my new sweet boy! Lisa, happy new Mom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment