Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Celebrating Napoleon's Gotcha Day

Hi --
I just wanted to share that tomorrow is my best boy Napoleon's 5th gotcha day. We celebrate his birthday tomorrow also and he will be 11 years young. He is my absolute love! :-) Big thanks again to Montez for fostering him and to her husband for putting up with Napoleon biting him and then pretending it never happened. He is a spoiled, spoiled boy and I wouldn't have it any other way. He takes his role as Mom's guy very seriously. One of his favorite things to do is go for a car ride and today we went to Starbucks for a puppachino (whipped cream), then the local dog bakery for some special treats to celebrate his birthday. Hopefully two pictures are attached of my guy!

Thanks, Keren in Oklahoma City with Napoleon -- it's my gotcha weekend, we gonna celebrate all weekend!; Ginger Bells Marie -- I just want some of his cawwot cake; Willie -- gwate, he's gonna be more a pain dan usual; and Bubs -- cake? Did someone say cake?

No comments:

Post a Comment