Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Karli (fka Dove) - Cuddle Bug Extraordinaire!

It will be a year this month since I adopted little Dove, who I named Karli. I just wanted you all to know that she has become a very special part of our family. She has adapted so well. She and my Scottish Terrier and my cat are best friends. She' s a little cuddle bug. I got her out of Va. She came with a little crooked tail and slight overbite, but a huge heart. When I got her she was skinny and her hair looked like a two year old cut it. Now, she has regular groomimg appointments and her weight is perfect. She had been in a cage for so long that she wouldn't eat unless in her cage. That lasted about 2 days. Now she has the full roam of the house and there is no cage in the house. Just wanted to thank everyone and to let you all know that she has a wonderful home and is truly loved and spoiled.

Thanks again
Candance

No comments:

Post a Comment