Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

A Home for Gem, a Sister for Abbie

Look who arrived at our house on Saturday! This is my new sister, Gem. We are having so much fun. 
Thank you everyone at Col. Potter! 
Love, 
Abbie :) 




Tonight we were watching TV and Abbie (CP's America) hopped up on Jeff's lap and fell
asleep as usual.  Gem hopped up in my lap and she too fell asleep.  I looked over at Jeff and I said, "it doesn't get any better than this."

Hard to believe that Gem was in a shelter.  She is such a sweetheart!  I see she loves to be petted and eagerly rolls over on her back to get a belly rub.  She even let me use the Mars tool on her for a few minutes.

Thank you to you and to Col Potter for letting us have the privilege to
adopt this precious girl.  She is a real "gem."

No comments:

Post a Comment