Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2008

HOMEMAKER is now LUCY

Lucy is such a little love pot. We just adore her. Recently, in the middle of the night, she woke me up by licking my fingers and palm! Don't really understand what she was trying to accomplish, but she approached this task as though it were a project that she had to finish!

Her face is so precious, I can't stop kissing her! I have also started to let her run free in the back yard, without the long leash trailing behind. She runs like the wind, but always wants to keep me in sight. If I go in the house, she comes in after me. I'm looking forward to seeing her reaction to snow! Alice, this morning she took the orange ball from your house and had it in her mouth while she was racing through the yard.

She continues to only be able to settle down by staying on my bed, or the couch, with her back to the headboard or the back of the couch. She will never just lay on the floor or calmly walk around the house. She will go up and downstairs by herself, but only to find me if I have left the room she is in. And when she is moving locations, she is running and sliding on my wood floors.

Lucy gets along fine with the cat, as I have to close them both up in my bedroom during the times I am away, as I'm afraid my mother-in-law might open a door to the outside and one of them might escape. They appear to be getting along quite well – not bosom buddies, but comfortable tolerance. Bella and Lucy sleep in bed with me at night, and sometimes actually give me enough space to sleep comfortably. This is not often, however.

Hope you are both well and happy! God bless, Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment