Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A Foxy Lady and a Furever Home

My second foster went to her forever home on Saturday to a wonderful Mom & Dad. She was so frightened and I felt so guilty, but I have already had a report from Mom and Dad that says she is doing better. I knew that she was so afraid and such a shy little girl. She had started to play a bit and take treats from my hand instead of me having to put them on the floor and turn my back before she would eat them. Thank goodness (Mom and Dad say they understand all this and will have so much patience with her. I knew the longer she stayed here that it would not get any better for her to be moved once again because of her fears.

Thanks to my matchmaker, Deborah C, for finding her such a loving and patient home -- and also one that has had six cairns in the past. This is their first puppy mill girl, but they love cairns and I know they will love her.

I am so in awe of all of you that do this over and over for these babies. I am still so in tears. I keep thinking about Bonnie and her sending a very afraid and shy Sunnie to me and how she must have felt that Sunday morning when the call came that Sunnie was lost. I can't imagine and hope I never have to do anything but imagine.

Anyway -- long story short, here are the first pictures of Foxy -- they are keeping that name because their last little cairn princess named Abby, they always told her she looked like a Foxy lady. Imagine the chills we both got when they found out that was what we called this Foxy.
http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=elhlsiq.bn51k8ca&x=0&h=1&y=-t6zshu&localeid=en_US


Hugs to all,
Susan C. in Ga.

No comments:

Post a Comment