Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Budgeting High Pet Care Expenses

What do you do if your best friend needs expensive medical care but the sum is not in your bak account? Several of our friends have used the Care Credit card, http://www.carecredit.com.

Here are some of their reviews:
I just used mine totake care of Princess's $800 dental bill. It was wonderful to have and know I could take care of my little girl's needs and not worry about it.

I used Care Credit when Dude had a pin put in his hip, he was 11 months old. The orthepedic vet actually turned me on to it because I didn't have $1600 for the operation.

I just had to charge Jack Daniel's $900 bill from a lesion removal on his gum that needed plastic surgery to repair.(luckily, not cancer - yay!)

Visit the website for additional information, to find participating providers, and to apply.

No comments:

Post a Comment