Pages

Monday, November 10, 2008

Olivia, Saffy and Ollie Vist Crane's Beach MA

We all went to the beach today and I wanted to share some pix. This is a beautiful beach not about 20 minutes from my house. I went today with my neighbor who has a rescued beagle named Ethel. They allow dogs on Cranes Beach in the winter. It is a protected area, we had to get "GreenDog" tags so we all could go on the beach and we are legal now and can go back anytime. Saffy loved the water but declined to dip and she wanted to roll in lots of skeevy-looking things in the sand....Olivia stayed waaaaaay far away from the water and pretty close to Mom but loved all the smells. Ollie had a great time smelling everything. Now they are all pooped out and fast asleep.
Hugs,Susan, Olivia, Saffy and Ollie

Click here to see the pictures:
http://adobe.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=kxmvu0h.a7szg7p&x=0&y=-2qkvai&localeid=en_US

No comments:

Post a Comment