Pages

Friday, November 28, 2008

Galina's Four Years in Furever

From Foster Mom Heidi Z:

Galina, Zoya, Pytor, and several others were from the "Russian" group that was rescued from a horrible puppymill in September 2004. I just got this note from the lady who adopted my foster Galina. It's always so heartwarming to get these kinds of updates!! Happy Thanksgiving to you all!


From Furever Mom:

Remember? It's Galina's and my anniversary!!! Remember that day? What a difference four years makes. I'm more wrinkled, saggy...oh, wait - what a difference in Galina!

Thank you again for all you and your family did for her! Of late, she is either jumping UP to sit with me in the chair or tapping me with her paw for attention. Even barking to be let in, sometimes. So she's still making progress with regards to relating to me/humans and communicating what she wants.

Her other latest thing is to go way under the covers to sleep. I wake up and she's way under, I'm afraid she'll suffocate so I pull her out. Finally, I called the vet, and asked if they'd ever heard of a dog dying under the covers. They laughed at me, and Dr. Roxanne said her dog sleeps under the covers and they've never heard of a dog suffocating. So...now I don't disturb Galina's sleep moving her around - for which she is grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment