Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Raven and the Pot-Bellied Pig

From Forever Mom Sandra: I have to laugh every time I think of Raven right now. She has been attending day care once a week with the boys at a fabulous place that also boards animals. Currently, they have been boarding a pot-bellied pig. At some point during the day they put it into the play area with the little dogs to play. They told me that Raven loves it and chases it all around the play area, wanting to play.

In the evil little movie theatre of my mind I can just see Raven chasing this pig around screaming "Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, . . ." with the voice in the commercials for beggin strips. Lol, I can't help it. I left my camera there this week for them to take pictures, which I have a few, but obviously no one there is a budding photographer. Plus they said Raven became camera shy the minute they brought it out.

Raven is a little doll and has become an accepted member of the pack. She sticks close to Hunter, my Australian, for exploring and running around, but she is also very protective of my Westie, Otto, with autoimmune arthritis. She tells any other dog that bothers Otto to back-off. Plus, she continues to try and get the Cats to play.
Sandy S, Hunter, Otto & Raven (Little Cairn Princess)

No comments:

Post a Comment