Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A Lovely Lucy (fka Thelma) Update

From Foster Mom Sheryl C:
I just got an update on one of my fosters Thelma now Lucy. When Thelma came here she was a very unhealthy 7lbs and we did not know if she would make it. Well 3 months later she left here at a very healthy 14lbs. She really broke my heart the day she left here.

From Forever Mom:
Okay I got my act together and am sending photos of Lucy. Sorry it took me so long to get them to you. I have been taking them but did not find the time to actually upload and send them to you. Lucy is doing very, very well. Tallie has taken to her and the two of them are like two peas in a pod. Tallie is deathly afraid of thunder and lightning to the point she hides in our closet. We cover her up and Lucy stayed with her and checked on her all night long. It was so endearing. At one point, Lucy sat on Tallie so she could be close to her during the storm. What a great time we are having with them. Lucy has the run of the yard and has just as many hiding places as Tallie. They chase the squirrels but just sit back and watch the birds and even smell the flowers.Enjoy the photos.

Donna and the gang

PS Lucy loves my grey slippers!

No comments:

Post a Comment