Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hershey and the Mailman

Oh what a morning! We are out basking in the beautiful sunshine this morning, Hershey and I. Quiet, peaceful...when suddenly the mailman arrives! Goodness, Hershey begins barking like a wildman! Always has, it's the dreaded mailman. I command "inside" and he runs for thefront door, hasn't stopped barking, slides across thelaminate flooring and slams into the sofa table! I tellhim "relax!" Oh ya, like that's gonna work right?

I go out the front door and the mailman says "Ma'am, you have a package, please sign here." Okay, I sign for it and go inside. Well, what have we here but a package from CP - my order!!! Well with excitement I tell Hershey, "be nice to the mailman, he brought you Christmas!" He's trying to tear open the box, I can't even cut the packaging open.Together we fight the packaging tape and finally the box is open.

On the top, is a squeaky toy telephone! Well, if that just isn't the cat's meow! Now Hershey is running amok all over the house. He comes back and digs through the box, and finds a ball. Gives it a lick and runs back for the toy phone.

THEN.... I introduce him to the MARS TOOL!!!! Let's see how you like this my boy... I start grooming him and he rolls submissively on his back and soaks up the attention!!! He loves it.... so far!!!!

Kari in Winnipeg,
MB
and Cairnadian Hershey

No comments:

Post a Comment